Monday, January 4, 2010

First day at kindy in year 2010

This morning, my daughter, Nayli woke-up early as she was too excited to go back to kindy. Yes, this year she’s already six. I sent her at the same kindy as last year. That kindy seems OK for me..from Nayli know nothing until she can read, write etc. That’s good enough for me. What do you expect more from 5 year old kid. I prefer everything happens gradually and naturally.. (different parents have different approach)

Hubby and I took opportunity to send her today. I told hubby to drop by kedai as I want to buy some roti to give away to Nayli’s friends for breakfast. Tapi you know what, as she heard that idea she totally disagree. “Mommy tak payah beli roti..kat sekolah dah ada breakfast!” dan terus sentap. Tak tahu kenapa dia sungguh2 tak bagi I singgah kedai. Malu ker? Will find out further balik nanti..maybe ask her the reason. FYI Nayli memang kuat sentap/merajuk..girl like this ek?

OK then I decided to postpone my niat nak sedekah roti tu..maybe next time. Lagi pun tak nak spoil kan mood anak dara sorang ni on first day skool. So I inform her again that I won’t buy roti today, in the next minute she terus ok. Sampai jer rumah babysitter berlari2 to change to skool uniform (oh skool uniform dia memang tinggal kat rumah babysitter) Tak lama lepas tu keluar happily sambil rambut siap ditoncang rapi. ONLY going to skool she wants to tie her rambut neatly if not jangan harap.

Adiknya still tak sekolah..he is only 4 this year. My plan may be sending him midterm this year so that dia merasa berkindy dgn kakaknya for half year before kakak pergi primary skool. Tapi that’s depending to keadaan. Buatnya dia tak nak..tak kan nak paksa…ye dak! :)

3 comments:

rasp said...

berkobar2 nayli nak ke skool ek...
i can jez imagine her smiling and having twinkling eyes :)

Dee said...

this year baru mimi gi kindy..well class starts on 11 jan..hopefully everything will be ok..

a-as said...

dear..
rasp:hmmm berkobar-kobar betul sampai tak lena tido :)

dee: insyaAllah semua ok..Hiccups mula2 tu biasa la. mesti mimi pun excited..:)

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker