Thursday, December 18, 2008

goood news...

Yesterday afternoon, received a memo sent by HR informing all staffs that our office will be closed @ 1pm on new year eve. Hooray..bravo..

I apa lagi smsed my hubby asked him to take half day leave if possible ;) (fyi, he has plenty of coti so bila lagi nak ambik) Got his prompt reply..”ok”..

So in my head..boleh lah menyinggah kat mana2 maybe ikea, ou (nearby to my office and on our way back) before fetch kiddos.

On 31st also ada gift exchanged kat office.

I haven’t get any present yet as at today..still sempat maybe pergi cari on weekend.

Alamak! on weekend have to attend my cousin’s weeding in Seremban. My mom and rombongan will be there also. Miss you mak..lama jugak tak jumpa (raya was the last we all balik kg jumpa mak)) by the way almost every day I call her tanya khabar and dengar celoteh mak..hiks.

On Sunday perhaps, hopefully my hubby tak de plan main golf ;P

Me…no idea what to buy..budget rm30. Apa nak beli yek..any suggestion? Preferable things can be used by pompuan & lelaki.

4 comments:

Me, Mrs Taj said...

mn aci blh 1/2 day!!!

y dun u get a mug..nice mug la..or tpt ltk pen,pencil+notepad..blh ltk atas meja..hurmm...pening jgk kpala nk pk beli apo..

rasp said...

syiok ooo dpt half day...

leh belikan tempat resting wrist kita bila guna mouse tu..ntah amende namanya.. hp holder ke, thumb drive ke...

a-as said...

Dear..
mrs taj: jgn marah aa...
hmm mug pun banyak yg cun2-will be listed in to-buy-list..tq

rasp:leh gi merayap dulu before balik umah hiks!
good idea..masuk list..tq

rasp said...

btw sis...u've been tag..check it out..kalo rajin leh bikin :D

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker