Tuesday, January 20, 2009

me came back…

Dear folks…salam and hola to everyone!

Yeahhh…welcome back..after almost a week off. As usual when me off..me really off…I meant no blog updates and no blog hopping. So today I will do my visit to your blogs if berkesempatan.

Updates of my course…really enjoyed! meeting new friends and I learnt new things. Some of the participants are my ex-colleagues during me in ACE Insurance. Happy to see them again…

Some of them..no need to tell their capability in this line…very experienced. Me just a new kid on the block…spashly in Director & Officers Insurance.

My kids truly happy though…they spent time and mom/dad’s money very successfully…hahaha.. Berlubang jugak lah..pocket we all dikerjakan oleh 2 budak kecik itu.

As I said..after my course Friday afternoon, me terus cabut ke Terengganu. The result of pilihanraya kecil Kuala Terengganu pun u all dah tahu kan…well I reserve my comments on that!

We all reached in KT about 7pm something, me very surprised coz jalan nak masuk my PIL house dipenuhi poster. Memang perang poster gila-gila ni…and jadi markas pak polisi. Ramai betul polis and jalan to KT really stucked.

Time very limited in my hometown…tapi masih sempat makan nasik dagang, nasik lemak sambal ikan tongkol…all my favourites.

Kalau nak ikut kan memang tak puas balik kampung sekejap sangat..tapi nak buat camane kan..Insyallah next time balik cuti lama sikit…

That’s all my story for today..






the kids enjoy playing with snow...sejukkk..sampai merah hidung. Nayli excited sebab keluar asap bila bercakap..

3 comments:

Ieda J said...

welkam back...lama tol blog u sunyi...

a-as said...

tu lah..dah berhabuk sikit..;)

rasp said...

welkam back..
looks like u guys had a splendid time! well time spent with family mmg best kan!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker