Sunday, May 9, 2010

currently...

time: 9-ish pm (09.05.2010)
venue: home

Currently I do nothing just browsing the internet and read a few blogs after 2 days tak usik this lappy.
Umair just sleeping. What a tiring + busy day for him and he didn't take nap today.
Nayli still awake..she's watching 'enchanted' movie @ disney channel.
Tonite daddy's not in..he went out of town for a few days. Asked him to buy some nutmegs. He sms-ed me a while ago..he's currently having a dinner with his colleagues. Have a good dinner!

Currently I am thinking what to wear tomorrow. Arggh! Monday-Blues-Feeling la pulak.
Currently I am lazy to think further what to wear tomorrow..so I will decide tomorrow morning. May be just grab any ironed shirt to match with black pants. If no ironed shirt, can wear any plain top and cover with jacket..that's the safe way yet still can be looked okay (I think so...)

Currently I remember that I have to drive myself tomorrow.

I keep repeating using 'currently' so put that word as the tittle :)

Good nite people..salam.

3 comments:

rasp said...

tadi i pun dok pikir nak prepare for tomorow but end up kemalasan...
so, tomorrow i will decide again hehehehe...
nite2 & have a gud rest..

attyfir said...

selamat hari ibu as..

a-as said...

dear...

rasp: bila penyakit 'm' datang..tak leh cakap apa kan sis.. :) selamat hari ibu to u!

atty: thanks. Selamat hari ibu utk sis jugak!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker