Thursday, May 27, 2010

which one?

|
|
Yeay! Today is the last day working for this week!

Hmmm apa nak share today? Ok pasal me dalam dilemma.

If you have to choose one of these 2 things (bear in mind both are in your dream-list ok) which one will you pick?

Quite hard to decide rite?

That happened to me, I 'crave' for a sewing machine dah lama (had blog about this before) so I have some budget for it. At the same time I also want an electric pressure cookers. How?

Think! Think! (pinjam ayat nayli)

After much considerations, I have picked the latter. Main reasons being:-

1)Periuk tu ada discount till end of this month saja. Kalau tak beli sekarang harganya akan lebih dari my budget.

2) Mesin jahit tu tak lah urgent sangat. Boleh tangguh dulu.

3) Dah boring asyik tapau outside food, so hopefully lepas ni ada pilihan nak masak secara segera dan pantas :D

Senang hati dah sekarang lepas make this decision.

Nanti bila dah sampai periuk tu I share here ok.

Selamat becuti uols!!! ^_^

2 comments:

Nurhayati said...

wowee cepat beli pressure cooker tu..

☆ lieya latif ☆ said...

pilihan yg sukar ni...tapi kalo lieya amik pressure cooker kot....heheheh...

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker