Saturday, November 15, 2008

Psssst!!

Just thanking notes from me.

Bebanyak terima kasih kepada semua yang sudi singgah to this little corner. You really keep me going during trying times babe! I am a newbie here.
Special thanks sent to my sis-in-law, mr.taj theladybirdistalking yang banyak assist me in setting up this blog.

Like I said lets share anything here..the hottest place in town for fashionistas, tips, secret and gossip pun boleh, best ever makan place, what a girl wants, the best retail therapy available…etc.
Sharing is caring *wink wink*

Please jangan segan silu to leave your comments under what say you! Make friends in cyber world mana tahu one fine day ada jodoh and rezeki we’ll meet in real world kan.

Have a nice weekend!!

Tulus ikhlas. Just me..juSt NiCe…chEErs alwiZ

5 comments:

Shopaholic Mama said...

oh, so you are related to Mrs Taj? That's nice.

When I first started pun mcm you jugak. Just write what I wanna share esp my fav past-time, shopping! Also let go my feelings of all sorts here. Later, 1 by 1, ppl start leaving comments then the network widens gradually, slowly & steadily. The main thing is, we enjoy writing, sharing & ikhlas beri comment. Till now, most of us are still learning & can learn from one another thru blogs.

Have an enjoyable weekend too!

a-as said...

Dear ah, sowwy typo error bukan mr.taj shud be MRS.TAJ (terbahak pulka mr.taj huhu)

a-as said...

Shopaholic mama - yeah.. she's nice sis-law. anything pun I share with all my sistas-in-law jer coz I the only girl in my family. ;)

Ieda J said...

Ala...sy pon memula dulu meraba jugak...sampai skrg blom terror lg..masih banyak yg blur...tp tkpe...slow2 la..at least..kita ada blog kan??? Caiyo....Caiyo...

rasp said...

i mula2 buat blog kena meraba sendiri *uhuks* till now dok meraba hahahah..welcome welcome..

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker