Wednesday, November 19, 2008

What is ur signature smell?

“Nothing represents you better than a perfume tailored to your personality.”

I setia dengan my 212 Carolina Herrara dah lama jugak. Smell nya initially quite strong tapi makin lama makin best (for me laa..) Lotion dia pun I like so much.



Check this out!!


I nampak Carolina Herrera ada introduced new collection “Carolina Herrera CH” (50ml, RM246) tp I tak pernah bau lagi. But I trust mesti wangi punyer. From what I read, it’s based on honey melon, cinnamon, orange blossoms, sandalwood and patchouli (ntah apa-apa dia punya ingredient!)

Boleh try ni kalau suka.. As for me, I tak bercadang to get a new one yet sebab nak habiskan yang mana ada dulu…

Tip from JUST NICE…CHEERS!- Spray perfume on a piece of fabric and leave it in your closet. This’ll help your clothes carry your signature smell too.

4 comments:

Miss Daja said...

Im gonna have to check these out. I personally love Pink from Victoria's Secret. Since my High School Days..I havent loved anything better.

rasp said...

i dolu2 pun my signature perfume is CH 212 ni lah..but ever since my sister puuunnn nak guna same perfume i start cari yg lain.. now i love Stella McCartney plaks..but my hubby suka i tukar2 perfume isk isk isk

Shopaholic Mama said...

ok I can consider CH. Time for me to change too but nak kena try the scent dulu!

a-as said...

Miss Fortune:
O..VS I love to have VS's bags collection.

Rasp:
Best tak bau Stella tu,,never try. Nanti boley check kat counter :)

$M:
Me too..want to try the scent dulu. My fren kan selalu shopping perfume kat S'pore. Murah ke kat sana? Now lagi byk sale kan nak dekat Christmas. Nov last year I went to S'pore but on biz trip so no chance to jalan2 sangat.
Memang nak pergi lagi..Insyaallah.

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker