Friday, July 24, 2009

Simple things that make me smile happily..



Yeap..I reward myself with these two things recently.
(sambil pat-pat my shoulder hiks! good girl! girl meh?? yakkk…)

For me not necessary benda expensive to make me tersenyum riang..apa-apa aje yang penting dapat puaskan hati sendiri!

Bukan selalu pun dapat apa yg kita nak sometimes need to give priority to others.
Wish lists memang panjang berjela.
Today slash out, tomorrow add in new one..obviously me lah tu!

Well kita kena ada target dan angan2. Lagipun berangan tu f.o.c jer kan!

4 comments:

rasp said...

kita serupa...wish list panjang berjela, hari slash satu, tambah dua pun ada hehehehe...

Shopaholic Mama said...

at least you & Sis Rasp ada slash, I pulak just add & add & keep on adding!

Natasha said...

hi there... sorry i dont know where to write to you... no chatbox... hehe.. thanks for visiting my blog...

i like ur blog! can i link it to mine?

a-as said...

Dear..
rasp: I think ramai macam kita kot..huhu kita serupa..

shopaholic mama: haha..u keep adding but once slashed out in pukal..ok lah..

natasha: welcome! okie dokie..I try to fix one chatbox later. No prob..I followed u babe!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker