Thursday, February 12, 2009

~~ doa ~~

I taught my kids to read doa sebelum tidur.

I told nayli 'if you want to meet the princess you have to baca doa'.
Informed the same to umair, 'if you wanna see ultraman (or atto-man in his language) kena baca doa'.
Alhamdulillah nayli dah hafal doa tu but umair seems still catching up and still pelat2. (his sis always kena lead..)

‘kalau tak baca nanti mimpi takut?’
Theeetheee...that one me told them once but they can remember.

That’s the beauty of being kids…sincere, unpredictable and don’t ever under estimate their capabilities.

Sometimes you see them just playing around and never pay attention but actually they are absorbing tau..apa yang diaorang dengar dan lihat.
They are observant too.

Doa makan still belajar lagi..doa tu panjang skit kan..

So far tak nampak lagi apa yang my kids betul2 suka buat..i meant their interest.
Like nayli at one time looking forward nak masuk ballet school but now bila tanya dah tak nak pulak. (I love to see girls menari ballet, so adorable and cute!)
Dulu lagi berangan nak hantar my lil girl but since she refused, I tak nak la force her.

I was thinking to send them belajar swimming. Don’t be like their mom tak pandai berenang. Anyone can teach me and my kiddos?

Masukkan kelas tahfiz kecik2 ni pun bagus jugak kan?!
Whatever..me as their mother will give full support….

happy..before sleeping time.



Let’s count…how many days to reach our birthday 1,2,3…
(They are sharing similar 'birth month', April)

6 comments:

rasp said...

oooo in april birthday they all ek..no wonder *ihiks*

mmg suka tengok girls menari ballet pakai tutu tu..cute!

a-as said...

dear rasp,
jgn tak tahu..their mom pun birthday dekat2 (first day of the following month) so normally we celebrate sekali harung. cheapy..3 in 1 ;D

ps; nice talking to u!

Nurhayati said...

wah dah pandai baca doa.. baguskan didik dari awal.. esok nak ajar Zara gak..

a-as said...

Masukkan zara ballet class tau..mesti cute!

Shopaholic Mama said...

Mcm coffee 3 in 1 pulak!

Kids are fast learners so its good to teach while they are still young!

a-as said...

Precisely sis..cepat terpengaruh pun iye.
Kalau pengaruh baik tu I senang hati but if otherwise yang make us fret!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker