Wednesday, May 20, 2009

peter and jane



Me now looking for nayli’s book. Peter and Jane series published by Ladybird.

Recommended by her teacher because the series were designed to teach young kids how to read. The series were published before me born ;D

During weekend went to a few book shops but semua number yang I nak sold out. Looking for 2a and 3a edition.

Most kedai selling the advanced editions which Nayli belum sampai that level.

She has the 1a, b,c. yang I bought from a bookstore @ the Weld a few months back. Seems that I have to go back to that kedai again.

Since she masuk kindy, I discovered her knowledge improved a lot. Alhamdulillah.

She’s now catching up in reading, writing…but I dun push, at her age I dun expect too much.
Dia tak suka sangat mewarna like before. I pernah encourage dia melukis but macam gelap gambo jer.. I reckon not her passion for now.

I cakap kakak try tiru gambar princess or any picture that she likes. She said teacher kata tak boleh tiru mommy! Ahaks!!! Tergelak me…

Next week she told me that she has an exam. Mommy wish you good luck girl!



Ps: Umair cakap dia pun ada exam..huhu exam dengan nanny dia.
Funny..he likes to copycat his sister bab2 sekolah ni, dia assumed dia pun sekolah. Wait till next year umair!

4 comments:

icee-yah said...

dulu2 abah ayseah pun beli buku2 peter n jane 2 4 us..tp da given away to cousin yg kecik2.huhu...klo x bley bg nelly...:)

rasp said...

i have this series sbb dah turun temurun *ihiks* from my son...tat means the book dah almost 16 years old...OMG tak sangka tul tat old huh hehehehehe

Mrs Taj said...

kak as, siri 3a rasanya kak long taj pun mintak carikan..sbb dia cr takde..ah carik2 MPH alamanda and the curve jugak mmg takde..

a-as said...

Dear..

Sity: oic u r icee ek!
A’ah kalau tak boleh turunkan kat nayli kan.

Rasp: tu lah nayli anak sulung so kenalah beli..pastu baru boleh waris kat umair plak.
16 yrs..lama tu tapi nampak elok jer buku tu, pandai anak you jaga.
Pagi td bila I masuk blog u..tengok aik u pun story pasal peter n jane gak…;D

Mrs taj: dah pergi cari kat bangi and alamanda tp tak jumpa. Ingat nak pergi balik kedai yg kat the weld maybe this weekend.
Kalau ah terjumpa inform yer!

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker