Tuesday, March 3, 2009

rambut kerinting & new skool

Nayli selalu cakap dia nak rambut kerinting/wavy macam her cousin, sarah and jasmine. And also like her cousin sister, auntie qilah. I told her that sarah & jasmine memang originally rambut camtu bukan pergi buat kat saloon. I know she doesn’t satisfy with the answer.

Sooo…to make her happy I buat rambut dia macam ni…huhu. Tidur malam pun tak buka. But lupa to snap photo masa lepas dia buka..kembang and wavy. Even sekejap tapi orait la at least dia happy.



Yesterday she joined a new kindy as she refused to go to previous kindy. According to bbysitter & her teacher, all are under control for day 1. Hope it's smooth sailing until the weekend and so on.

Last nite, she has to do her first homeworks. She is a lefthanded girl like mommy & daddynya. But umair menulis tangan kanan.




While she is doing her homeworks, me kena paksa sit besides her but me proceed with my reading sambil tengok2 apa dia buat.

I read this..


Lepas buat homework bagi can lah tengok upin & ipin. Dua beradik layan cd tu sampai gelak2 besar..so funny..tp memang best pun tengok kartun ni.

No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker